Thursday, January 15, 2009

How has Week 1 gone so far?

As you get to know me, you'll hear the same mantra....I like clear instructions, directions that are accurate and concise, where misinterpretations and doubts are cast aside. If you work in a group with me...I hope you don't find this unsettling but know that in the end this will bring clarity and vision to our projects.
I find Web 2.0, not as intuitive as others may, which is why I am taking this class....I need to get up my speed and assuredness when working with my students. I set up a blog for my school that put together many ideas for our school's Health Initiative but (sadly) no one uses it (not enough time) and I have a wiki to ease the workload and inter connectivity of a group of librarians from around NYS working for SLMS.
I had some issues finding the 'dumb' SAVE button on the first Profile page, but finally SUCCESS!
I had a delicious account so I put that on the wiki...and this blog was simple to set up! My computer is having issues trying to 'accept' an iTunes account but I am going to force it down its throat if need be....I'll take the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly....next week will look easier....especially if we have a SNOWDAY friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment